- Payment of boarding fees, either by cheque or cash, will be made at the time of collection. Credit/Debit cards are not accecpted.
- If a confirmed booking is cancelled a £10 administration fee will be charged. Cancellations within 7 days will result in full fees being due.
- In the event of owners returning before the end of the period for which the cat/s is/are booked, the full period will be charged.
- Only cats that have a current vaccination certificate against Feline Infectious Enteritis and respiratory infections (Cat ‘Flu) can be accepted for boarding.
- PLEASE NOTE vaccinations must be completed at least 7 days before boarding. Owners must produce an up to date certificate on arrival.
- No cat suffering from, or suspected to be suffering from, any infectious or contagious disease can be accepted. All cats will be examined on arrival, but the proprietor reserves the right to refuse admission to any cat showing signs of ill health pending advice from a Veterinary Surgeon. Owners will appreciate that this is essential in order to safeguard the health of all cats boarded.
- Veterinary attendance is assured and any treatment considered advisable will be carried out at the owner’s expense.
- Male cats over the age of seven months, which have not been neutered, will not be accepted for boarding as they may present an infection hazard.
- Whilst every care and precaution is taken during boarding responsibility can only be accepted at the owner’s risk.
Terms & Conditions 2015-05-28T23:00:13+00:00